• Now the U.S. will no longer be the only industrialized country that doesn’t provide health care for its people. How embarrassing that was!
• Now our adult children who can’t find jobs in this economy can stay on their parents’ insurance until age 26.
• Now our insurance will not be cut because we have an illness that is expensive to treat. How uncaring!
• Now insured people can stop paying over a thousand dollars a year for the expensive treatment of uninsured people who rush to the hospital emergency room with a stomach ache because they can’t afford a primary care provider. How inefficient was that!
• Now women will no longer be charged higher insurance premiums than men. How unfair!
• Now insurance companies can no longer refuse insurance because of pre-existing conditions. How inhumane!
By the way, Romney made it clear he doesn’t understand the function of the Supreme Court when he stated that the court said ObamaCare was not unconstitutional but did not say it was a good law or good policy. Hey Mr. Romney, it is not the job of the court to determine if a law is good policy or a good law. The function of the court is to determine if the law is constitutional. That’s all. (High School Government class).
Uhh, no comment.
Oh yes and a quick response to the doctor who said ObamaCare presented a problem because now clinics would be overcrowded. Please! The solution to overcrowded clinics is not to provide health care for fewer Americans. The solution is to build more clinics.
It is indeed time to celebrate America’s humane treatment of all her citizens. Thank you President Obama.